WEN Wales has over 1,000 valued members committed to supporting the fight for a Wales free from gender discrimination. Supporters include charities, businesses and local authorities as well as individuals who want to work in coalition with us to deliver gender equality.
Why Join WEN Wales?
Do you believe in:
- stopping violence against women?
- ensuring equal representation in all walks of life?
- the equal right to health?
- fair finance for all?
- care work being valued and shared?
- a globally responsible Wales?
Then join us, as together in coalition, we can make it happen.
When you join you will also get a whole range of fantastic benefits supporting you and your organisation and we will promote your work.
Membership benefits include:
- Part of a large vibrant diverse membership network where we can connect you with others, via our speed networking events
- Put your job vacancies, events and news in our monthly newsletter
- Listing as an organisational member on our website
- Opportunity to partner with us on our campaigns & policy work
- Feed directly into influencing discussions with Welsh Government, shaping policy formulation and implementation
Advice and support
- Receive our monthly newsletter full of news and events on gender equality
- Access to our reports and research as well as our expert team
- Priority booking to events and launches
- Invitation and vote at our annual AGM