Consultant needed: Make your mark on International Women’s Day!
WEN Wales are looking for a freelancer to co-produce, plan, deliver and evaluate an exciting programme of engagement and events for International Women’s Day with schools across Wales. We want to ensure that we reach out to the next generation of young activists by supporting activity in schools in the run up to March 8th 2021. Our aim is to have at least one school in every Local Authority taking part.
You will be an effective and enthusiastic communicator who shares our values and has experience of making things happen in schools or planning similar activity. You will be equally happy writing a toolkit as you are supporting events online in schools via workshops, debates, Assemblies, or whichever activities the schools decide upon.
You will be:
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Able to work at pace with minimal supervision
- Committed to intersectionality and a Wales free from gender discrimination
- In tune with WEN’s values: Responsible, Relentless, Kind
You will have experience of:
- Working with schools or young people
- Successful event organisation
- Motivating people to get involved
- You will also preferably be a Welsh speaker.
Terms and Conditions
- Approx. 25 days from now until mid-March 2021
- Ability to start ASAP
- Rate: £250-£300 per day depending on experience