Freelance Policy Researcher required – Research and write Feminist Scorecard!
WEN Wales and Oxfam Cymru have produced two Feminist Scorecards to date, to review Welsh Government’s progress towards their stated aim of being a ‘feminist government’.
The Scorecard assesses progress in areas including Caring, Ending Violence Against Women & Girls and Global Women’s Rights.
We are now commissioning a freelance consultant to research and write a third scorecard, looking at progress on the Programme for Government announced by Welsh Government.
You will have:
- strong knowledge of women’s equality policy
- a proven track record in writing policy reports
- the ability to synthesise complex information and formulate policy recommendations
- the ability to work at pace with minimal supervision
You will be:
- Committed to intersectionality and a Wales free from gender discrimination
- In tune with WEN’s values: Responsible, Relentless, Kind
- Research and write first draft between February – March 2022
- Review and feedback from WEN Wales and Oxfam Cymru: April 2022
- Finalise report: May 2022
- Publish June 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Approx. 10-15 days from now until end April 2022
- Ability to start ASAP
- Rate: £250-£300 per day depending on experience
To apply please send to email@example.com by 18.00 Friday 11th February:
- A concise CV
- 250 words on why you are the right fit for the role
- An example of a briefing or report you have written
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org