We are recruiting trustees!
We are looking for two new trustees to join our dynamic and supportive board. Following our annual review of the current board of trustees we have identified particular skills gaps in Legal, Commercial and Fundraising. We are also South Wales-centric and would like to have trustees from elsewhere in Wales. We would particularly welcome Black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and disabled applicants as we are committed to a truly intersectional approach.
What we are looking for
Our Diverse 5050 coalition campaign, our flagship Mentoring project, our WEN Cafes, our diverse membership or our ability to influence and challenge Welsh Government will all provoke your interest and inspire you to get involved in driving our small but influential organisation.
You will be a WEN Wales member, have a strong network, a strong commitment to our values and our vision of a Wales free from gender discrimination, and you will be able to offer your energy, time and strategic thinking.
Board meetings are once per quarter and we have an annual strategy day. Currently board meetings take place online and there will always be dial in facilities if we return to physical meetings.
How to apply:
- Read the role description and information pack – Trustee Recruitment Pack 2020
- Send your CV, a short statement (maximum 300 words) of what you can bring to the board and the anonymous demographic form to firstname.lastname@example.org heading your email ‘Trustee Vacancy’
- Please also confirm in your covering email that you have not been disqualified by law from acting as a trustee
- Deadline for applications: Monday 12th October 9am
- Online AGM where WEN Members will vote on trustees: 11am Friday 6th November 2020