Membership Terms and Conditions
This document sets out the terms and conditions of membership of WEN Wales.
WEN Wales’ vision is of a Wales free from gender discrimination, where all women and men have equal authority and opportunity to shape society and their own lives.
By signing up to become a member, you agree to support this vision.
At the end of the year, your membership will automatically be renewed, unless you ask to cancel your membership fee before 31st March.
Our membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March the following year
Membership gives the benefits as stated below.
Be part of a large vibrant diverse membership network where we can connect you with others
Organisational benefits include:
- Put your job vacancies, events and news in our monthly newsletter
- Listing as an organisational member on our website
- Opportunity to partner with us on our campaigns & policy work
- Ability to display WEN Logo on your website to show your support for gender equality
- Feed directly into influencing discussions with Welsh Government, shaping policy formulation and implementation
Advice and support
- Receive our monthly newsletter full of news and events on gender equality
- Access to our reports and research as well as our expert team
- Priority booking to events and launches
- Invitation and vote at our annual AGM
Joining WEN Wales
When you submit an organisational membership application to join Women’s Equality Network (WEN) Wales, this is reviewed by WEN and we may ask you for further information if needed. We will then ask the Board of Trustees to assess your application. The Board is elected by WEN’s members.
If the Board approves your application, you will then be a formal member of WEN Wales and your organisation name and logo will be uploaded to the WEN Wales Website.
You will be sent the WEN Wales logo for your website to show support for gender equality in Wales.
Once you have filled in your individual membership form, you will receive an automated email thanking you for joining. You are then automatically a member of WEN Wales and will start to receive our monthly newsletters, invitations to events etc.
Change of details
It is your responsibility to let WEN Wales know by emailing email@example.com if your details have changed.